Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
A 41-word comment posted 6 days ago was not published.
I'm PA10 at KNO Zingurpur Tolla. For work purposes, I usually visit Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune planets at least 5-6 times in a year & personally I award myself with 2 space travel a year to lay off some stress from fakne se.
How do you afford it? A T1 Associate is very much middle class nowadays
An A0 won't be able to afford trips abroad (other than south east asia). Plan for trips to Ayodhya
Please be mindful of posting information that will allow you to be identified.
Please be mindful of posting information that will allow you to be identified.
What is your practice area? Are there practice areas that give more opportunities like these to go abroad?
What rubbish! No PA is going to NU, London. May be Singapore but even that’s rare. Only partners go.
It seems you are at a senior position in the law firm. So, does foreign vacations become a norm at firms at senior positions to take a break from the stressful financial years? How many countries have visited until now?
I take at least 2 vacations abroad every year. A long one in Europe and then a shorter one in SEA. Some weekends in Goa through the year.

The only way to make the work stress worth it imo.
I’m an incoming associate at a T1 firm and I’m asking as A0, A1 - SA/PA etc. how many foreign vacations are you taking each year or planning to take in the upcoming year? And also shed some light on foreign travels for work purpose. How many foreign visits a year for work.