Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
Kitna b idhar samjha do, is age me pyar, list ke alawa kuch nahi dikhta. Pakka they will be dating for sure or atleast hook up.
It is possible. I am in 2024 with a batchmate who is 2002 born. Assuming bday in Dec end, person can be 20.
This is a made up post. If its true you're not fucked because your identity can be traced easily. Sorry for you
Can someone explain to me how it is possible for a 16 year old to join school?
I mean it's an obvious way of not outwardly revealing the name of the firm while making it obvious to those who put even a few seconds of thought behind it. There is only one firm which starts with 'tri'
I am boy, I had 3 relationships, every girl I was in a relationship with was 2 years older than me
Dont do this girl, its not worth it for your romantic and career life.
Most of those marriages didnt end well for the woman. We speak from experience.
Or not date him and intern with the same team? Do you know it is hard to get your internship shifted? Why should she inconvenience herself and career for the dating. Girl back off
Why are you people making such a big deal of an 8 year age gap and the fact that the girl is 20? There are SO many amazing celeb couples where the girl was 20 and the guy was 28 and they got married.
A 20 year old graduating in April 2024.... i have never seen a 20 year old lawyer
You couldn't say no? So you dont like the idea of dating an elderly man but just went ahead with it? Write a mail to him girl, tell him to prey on women his age.

P.S. To save your internship, mail him that you wouldn't be able to make it etc., and hint you have a BF.