Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
Can anyone tell me about internship opportunities for LLB 3 years of NLSIU. Is it true only 3 or 4 students managed to secure internship?
the rcc class has 20 people only out of which we've got 1 AZB, 3 CAM, 3 Anagram, 1 Saikrishna, 3 shortlisted by KCO for interview, Trilegal shortlists expected in Jan, 3 for S&R in June, ongoing apps for Anand and Anand, Samvad and Touchstone.

so no, not quite "3 or 4"
Are these statistics true? Did they not just finish their corporate law course. They have only one course on it even though the other programme has two.
The stats look heavily contested. The AZB one is confirmed. I have not heard of the other internships.
I am from the junior batch of the same program. Can confirm they’re all true. You not knowing in a college that consists of hundreds of students now doesnt take away from the credibility of the information
To add to this, the inaugural batch from the 3 year LLB program consists of one of the most diligent folks I have met. Slowly, but surely they are making their mark on the campus and I am sure they will succeed in their endeavours, regardless of what people say about this program.
A 40-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.