Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
I live in Delhi. I want to join either AAP or Cong.

Any advice on which one should I and how?

Should I join the legal cell or work as a member (Can't march and all).

In short, how do I start? Need guidance.

Motivation is to serve the marginalized people + Political power.
Join the one which matches your values.

Not that political parties have any values.

I'm not aware about AAP but INC has a Professional cell, AIPC. Last I checked it was headed by Shashi tharoor.

You could join that.
My values do not actually align with any. It could be any, except BJP.

Was considering AAP because it has got good educated people. Even in DHC, so many GOOD lawyers are associated with it. Moreover, AAP is still expanding. Considerably less people.

Cong is already full of student activists, and expanded all around. More people, less opportunity?

I was thinking this way. Any insight?
3 of AAP's main politicians are under the jail right now for corruption with their being rejected again and again. Maybe they can use you.
The day BJP goes away from power, so will 100s of their politicians. It's the same old thing. All these people are corrupt, only who's in power matters.
Congress. AAP is just the B team of the BJP propped up by the RSS. IAC is still imo the biggest scam ever of Independent India. F*n frauds.
Does Political parties also have teams like law firms?

If yes, I am sure both these parties would be in need of people in their White collar crimes team.
Rather, you should change the question to which party will take you? IIT and IIM students offer value but law students offer no value.
Saying a below average law student.

Get a life buddy, do not underestimate others.