Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
The Indus Hyderabad corporate partner is a great guy to work with. He is a FEMA expert.
A 9-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
What is Saadat? Do they even have a website? Only Tatva Hyderabad has commendable expertise in Hyderabad.
A 55-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
That PR person using ChatGPT went a little overboard and promised the moon. New to the job. Please forgive him or her.
That's less than what firms in Bangalore. How is it the highest in India?
A 2-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
This is an absolute non-sense. I have many friends working at Tatva and they have great things to talk about the place and the professional culture at Tatva.
I have been working with Tatva Hyderabad for more than 2 years and can confidently say all of the above is total lies. Work of someone who holds a grudge or is a competitor. You should speak to people who work or have worked with Tatva Hyderabad.
Red tape, partiality not based on merit, sycophancy, ill treatment based on one's perceived financial status, open mocking with indirect caste references, so on and so forth.
They do have an 'assessment' internship thing if you've interned before though I'm not sure if they really consider these candidates for recruitment as there's little transparency. Internships appear to be through reference mostly. Work culture can be said to be good.
Bad. No PPOs. No call-backs. Directly hiring through contacts or college placements. But I think they are at capacity for A0s (freshers), and they do direct lateral hiring.