Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
Hi I am someone who went to local college in a no name city. Litigation is not my cup of tea. It is frustrating and I have responsibilities at home.

So I am thinking to again do llb from glc just to get into corporate world. Would it work ?
Yes it would work but it's a massive investment of time, u should think twice about this. Alternatively u can just start interning in corporate law firms .. start from whatever low level firm u can get into. Start interning and keep at it until u can get a job.
no firms here in my state bhai , pls drop names about some firms who will be happy to intake someone like me
Are vro Ye sab kya hai kya bekaar decision hai kisi bhi firm ke chale jaao
never been to mumbai . What do you mean kisi bhi firm ? I only know those reputed t-1 , t-2 names
Since you've already studied law and have a degree. Try studying for the clat and bagging the top 3 NLUs for LLM. No matter what people say about llm and NLUs. The top three definitely do open doors for a chance at a tier2 firm. Most of my non name colg friends turned their life around through this route. Did LLM from NLS, NALSAR, NUJS, NLUJ, GNLU and have gotten into some firms.

If you don't want to do llm then join a LPO. 2-3 year work exp from there will help you get in somewhere. Atleast in a tier2. Bro it's all about stacking up the experience