Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Hi,

I am a final-year student from a tier 2 National Law University. I shall be interning with the Trilegal Gurgaon General Corporate team in January. Since I am in my final year I am really anxious to know if they have any space left for AOs. It would be very helpful if a senior working there could share some insights on the hiring for Batch of 2024.
Yeah. Trilegal hires till April. But dont wait for a call back - ask for extension. If you wait for call back you'll get a slot post april (1 month for assessment of your feedback + atleast 2 months)

So if you intern in jan make sure to build rapport with your team and go for an extension
Could anyone also shed light on the quality of work Trilegal Gurgaon does especially the team of partners VK, AD, and SA?
VK is great, almost always heavy work but team is damn warm and welcoming. They've frozen hiring tho for the 25' batch. AD is damn chill, not sure if they're hiring and believe me, you don't want to go for SA.
Trilegal Gurgaon is done hiring across most teams. I got this confirmed from an official source.
Who is your official source. Unless its the head of people management, its not official
Honestly, not gonna lie, it is true. I got it confirmed from a very official source. GC teams especially are done bring even for 25'. Projects is hiring tho.
Did they send out emails for the Jan batch of interns at the Gurgaon office?