Read 75 comments as:
Filter By
Maan my brother passed out of GNLU six year back. No one cared for that institution much then. Now look at it. Just shining and kicking everyone’s b***. Jokes apart, I am happy that GNLU is doing amazing nowadays. Folks opting it over nujs and NLUJ is a welcome sign. It’s well funded and produces Rhodes choler’s along with terrific placements. The next best institution in Gujarat after IIM Ahmedabad for sure ❀️
Absolutely, the place has its fair share of problems, but hands down, one of the best universities in the country. And very professionally administered too. Although, expect the AILET flunkers to start their downvoting blitz.
NLUD stans trajectory:

- like your own post - comment your own post - blame other nlus’s, insecurity (specially for NUJS and GNLU) -
Buddy, no one at NLUD is insecure about NUJS or GNLU. It’s the other way around if anything.
If we’re that good, we’re that good. Not our fault you guys from the other NLUs are jealous of us.
I think it's just this one over enthu cutlet, who is embarassing NLUD on legally India. If you see the style of comments and choice of words are quite similar. This person has just point agenda, to establish the 'supremacy' of his law school over even Harvard if it comes to that. At the end he ends up making a joke of himself. I am sure not all NLUD students are like this guy
Yet to see one valid argument on why NLUD isn’t better than your NLU. Argue on substance.
If wishes were horses. Why don't you mention any parameter where your students are demonstrably ahead?
Vis-a-vis GNLU, literally every parameter. Not that GNLU is much worse a place, I personally admire and respect how well they've grown in the past few years, and the place deserves all the credit for that achievement. But let's be serious, NLUD is still better. You won't find a single person at GNLU who's cracked AILET. And I know people who've ditched NUJS and NLUJ for GNLU, but never NLUD.
So many NLUD stans posing here, but still not a single hard fact mentioned that makes NLUD students better. All bluster, no substance.
Post one positive about your NLU, and we'll post the thing about NLUD that trumps you there.
That’s definitely not true, I know a girl who had within air 100 in ailet and got thru to nlud but opted for gnlu since her parents didn’t let her study in Delhi due to safety issues! There are literally ppl with air 33 and stuff in gnlu who have left nls for it so leaving nlud is no big deal!
First, in recent years, even a top 100 AILET rank isn't always enough for NLUD, so while she had a good rank, she might have not made it through the final counselling. Regardless, exceptions might exist. One person who left due to some misplaced safety concerns about Delhi (most girls who don't get into NLUD claim this excuse) versus literally everyone else who would choose NLUD over GNLU. And NLUD is better than NLS after their batch size blowup. Even GNLU would have an edge on that front now. All of this is not relevant since NLUD is by far a better NLU than GNLU. I can't believe GNLU even thinks they're competing with us, first get ahead of NUJS and NLUJ and then we'll talk.
It should be enough to make people stay away, shouldn’t it? But, people will still pick NLUD over the rest.
Those people who get encouraged by such sorry display in terms of behaviour, attitude and culture are welcome to stay away from the 'rest'.
Do you have any primary resource to back your statement??

AFAIK, majority of people leave NUJS, NLIU, NLUJ, GNLU toh always, 1 -2 students leave NLS
Look at the tone of the comment, the only resource to back that statement up is the fact that the commentator is bitter about failing AILET.
It's so sad that NLUD kids keep trying and failing to make others believe that cracking AILET is an achievement. It's like Symbi people doing thus about SLAT.
Only for those who crack it and then want to wear it as a badge of honour. None of these exams are rigorous at all.
Bhaiya, we are not in this rat race.

Nobody from NLUD posts about how good our college is from Rest of the colleges.

We believe in working hard and let our work speak for us, that is what we stand for us.
So all the trolls posing as NLUD stans all over LI are not from NLUD?
This troll must be from NLUD. The culture is just dripping all over his comment.
It doesn't matter. NLUD is simply better than your NLU. Let's get one thing very clear. NLUD is better than NALSAR and NLS these days. NUJS, GNLU, NLIU and NLUJ are good places in their own right, but they don't come close to NLUD. And none of them have achieved the kind of success NLUD has in just 15 years with such high competition from older established colleges.
It doesn't matter what you rant about. NLUD isn't really better in any sense, nor are its students. The academia and the industry don't find any difference between your grads and those from other NLUs.
All threads on LI are NUJS bashing thread because people just cannot digest the fact that a place that they have been claiming as doomed since a decade is still going strong and its grads doing as well as those from any other place. Doomsdayers and naysayers love to preen anonymously.
People are bashing it because literal jobless Noojies hijack every tier-1 thread which is being their capacity and tries to show their superiority. They miserably fail tho
So far, only feku trolls from NLUD keep doing thus, calling themselves better than everyone. You who are obsessed with tiers seem rather tiresome yourself.
Unlike NUJS, NLUD is actually better than the others and has backed it up. NUJS has been on a terminal decline for years now.
It is only better in calling itself better, not by any real achievement.
Typical, NLUD stans calling themselves better and when asked evidence of that, keep hinting at their greatness without any proof to show for it.
Which is why NLUD keeps losing its faculty to other NLUs these days.
My acquaintance's decision to transfer from GNLU to NLUD after one year at our institution was prompted by factors such as differing academic standards. During our discussion comparing GNLU and NLUD, it was highlighted that GNLU offered a lot of bandwidth, thus allowing for greater time allocation towards various illegal activities, which might not have been as feasible at NLUD due to its rigorous academic demands.
A 13-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 55-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 29-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 39-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.