Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
There is this manager of a leading publishing house/legal database - she used to have a group and asked us to send such links so she could take action against the creators. She was so obnoxious and everyone else (especially from Non NLU universities) were so keen on impressing her they used to send so much content from around the web. All the links that basically went around the COVID batch were taken down subsequently.
who hurt you? what's it to you? what are these 'kids' supposed to do if they can't afford these books?
Hope your kids have to beg for food and get caught stealing cause they can't afford.
This link is actually invisibilising the actual compiler. It seems like a rebadged/relabelled version of a TNNLU legend student ▮▮▮ who made it free for all. He created the link 4 years ago and was my super senior when I joined TNNLU. The folder categories and names are exactly the same, including the organisation of them, and it was named ▮▮▮ Legal Repository. Some A'holes reported it, and it is down. Anyway, I understand that not all books are owned by him, but it is notable to know who put in the hard work to compile, which helped so many non-NLU students and even students without subscriptions to many books.
Hello, can u please share the link for LexisNexis Law Books, it would be very helpful to all the Law Students.