Read 35 comments as:
Filter By
Trilegal sent a mail in November from the Management Committee, stating that the last week of December would be holidays for "mental and emotional well-being"

26th-29th December was even marked as holidays in the timesheet, but now, it looks like they've cancelled it?

Any idea what is going on?

I had already booked tickets based on their email, but now I don't know whether I should cancel it
As someone who is actually in JSA, this guy's comment is super cringe.
Do you have a guarantee that you'll have the same quality of life, mental & physical health or even be alive? Live as you go along chief, nobody knows tomorrow.
Then the spending will all be on hospital bills given the lifestyle.
Bhai ye bolna hi accha lagta hai jis din tabiyat se li jayegi tab pata chalega or vaise bhi jinko recruit karte hai vo kahin jyada capable hote hai.
"jyada capable" but still crib because they couldnt get a few holidays lol
lol imagine getting this hurt because someone wants to put in extra hours to earn more money
Lolol that are paying some 1cr to a A0 that you would want to work 365 days πŸ’€
If you are making people work more and paying them more in absolute terms only, then you are not really the highest paying firm in the market, are you now?
You are not a mason who must get paid for every extra 15 minutes you work. You are a tier 1 Corp lawyer. Behave like one. It’s because of the salaries they offer that you are able to book a stay in 5 star hotels and fly to any part of the world for vacations without thinking twice. Look at your school friends who are into engineering and medicine. They will think 100 times before spending the kind of money you do. They will still drink teachers but you wouldn’t think twice before opening a bottle of a 18 YO glen.

So keep your head down, be thankful to god and work hard.
Don't ge me heartattck buddy, my US trip will be ruined & suffer huge loss πŸ˜₯ Who told you ?
Fooling its employees. Declared holidays for the goodwill in the industry and then canceled it slyly without an email to anybody. Declared it as work from home. Ehsaan kardiye. Sab ek jaise hi hai yeh