Please suggest some chambers to join in mumbai in the following areas of law:

1. Commercial

2. Arbitration

3. Tax

4. Civil

5. Constitution
Commercial and Arbitration : Sr. Advocate Apsi Chinoy Sir

Commercial and Securities Law: Sr. Janak Dwarkardas
As some one who has briefed and worked with Aspi for over 20 years, I can only tell you if your guiding factor for working with him is β€œhow much money he pay ya bro”, you are an irremediable duffer.
This is such a sad reply... some people have people to feed and look after. Guidance and all is ok but in the long run, everyone wants to get paid a fairly decent amount to sustain themselves and their dependence. If you have so much of experience, one would expect you to be a little more understanding. Stop with ur guidance factor propoganda. People learn as their career goes on. If you have nothing good to say to someone asking genuine questions, stfu.
Commercial litigation: Khare Legal Chambers. They have good work and Abhishek sir is very supportive.
He was teaching Contracts 2 in NLS last trimester so wasnt practicing last few months. Not sure if he is back or not. Absolutely brilliant as a teacher (made me fall in love with contract law while teaching about ingemnities and guarantees!) but not sure how enthu he is about taking juniors and all to join...
Suggesting names of non-designated but up-and-coming:

Commercial/Arbitration: Rashmin Khandekar, Gulnar MIstry, Shyam Kapadia, Rohaan Cama, Abhinav Chandrachud, Akash Rebello, Naushad Engineer

Tax: Dharan Gandhi, Madhur Agarwal, Nitesh Joshi, Mihir Naniwadekar, Arti Sathe
Ye tax mein intne saare hai?! I thought tax was a dying field and all.....?
A 1-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.