Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Could anyone please shed some light on the above?

I need one for bookmarking/pdf note making etc. Primarily for court work. But I have budget constraints, Can't go for Pro versions. Which one should I buy? Will an Android tab do the work?

Thanks in anticipation ;)
Android does not support LiquidText

You'll have to look for other apps which suit your requirements, but I personally couldn't come across any such which actually can hold ground in the face of LiquidText

That apart, Android tabs have decent battery life and memory.

If you can do without LiquidText, you can consider Android
Just checked, margin note doesn't work on android.

Any alternative for android?
Samsung notes is amazing. Not as good as liquid text but been using the s9 since 2 years now, never felt any disadvantage.

The pen is what matters the most, while the iPad has a pen which gets more features (which are only useful if you're going to use it for art) the spen is much much more lighter and gives a rubber like tip which doesn't feel like you're writing on a screen. The pen is also much smaller and lighter so your hand doesn't pain. On the contrary the iPad pen feels like you're writing on glass.

If you're strictly going to use it for law, reading and notes. The spen is miles better. If you or any family member will also use it for art the iPad is better.
I need something like Liquidtext and Marginnotes on android. Any lead?
Nope, i purely use Samsung notes. liquid text however is not something which is made/owned by apple, hence I expect a similar app to launch for Android any time in the near future. It is just not profitable as of now since iPad rules the tab market.
You are mistaken. Liquid text has extended its support to Android now.
Could you please share the link of the Android version?

Couldn't find it.
The closest alternative to liquid text is flexcil, but it doesn't come close to liquid text.

Very good app though. Smoother than liquid text
Get an iPad. The apps are way better, the interface is better and longevity is way more with respect to battery, etc.

Even if you get the base model- it is more than sufficient for note taking, reading, movies, online meetings.