Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Compulsory otherwise your name will be striked off from Bar Association's name. But who cares for Bar Association's name.
But in various exams experience certificate is required. So that we get from bar association na?? If I don't pay fees then how will get that certificate. Is it not necessary?
Experience certificates are now being replaced by vakalatnama verifications. So if you genuinely want to practice litigation or judiciary, then pay up and start practicing in courts. Otherwise if you want the licence as a token souvenir to showoff, you don't need to pay.
Ok thankyou. But one more ques if I want to start practicing after some years. Then I would not face any issue na. When I want to start the practice then again at that time I can go to Bar and register myself??
Suspend your licence if you want to not litigate & you can renew it when you start. Or pay the fees, seek an advocate & practice under them as an apprentice.
Can I practice in Delhi High court and District court after enrolling to Delhi bar council?