Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
I am from Kolkata. I want good placements and a decent ROI. Where should I go. I have clat the first time and got a rank within 800 but will opt for NRI-S seats in any of these colleges. Tell me.
The NLUJ thing is applicable subject to inspection.

Also GNLU has the best student body
Batch Size: NLUJ - 120+16 supernumerary (if NRI carries on), GNLU - 172+32 supernumerary

As a student myself I would argue that NLUJ even feels that it has a much tighter knit community.
A pity such intake still haven't resulted into better graduate outcome in all these years.
One wonders why every thread involving CLAT seats and counselling has an invariable plug-in about NLUD. If they wish to be part of the discussion, then they should join CLAT. Otherwise, wait till the AILET counselling begins.
I actually agree with you, but no one from NLUD brought it into this discussion. The Mod did. In any case, we could care less about your CLAT counselling or discussions thereof.
Never said an NLUD student had brought it up in this thread. They do in plenty of others do, could never understand why. They are in a fine institution and don't really need any external validation to excel in their lives.
I think NLUJ removed its NRI seats this year after introducing domicile quota.
Where did you find that? Their prospectus on the CLAT website doesn’t list NRI seats.
Plus he/she can get scholar loans from SBI for both NLU Delhi and NLU Jodhpur.
SBI lists NLSIU, NALSAR and NUJS as priority institutions for student loans for ages now. Good to know that other NLUs are being added to the list too.
This is officially the final nail in the coffin for NUJS as a self-acclaimed "top 3". Out of even the SBI list. Ouch.
As has been mentioned by a student above, that's misinformation, not that the inclusion proves anything or gives any particular status.
If you are looking from a vac scheme perspective, then NLUJ has a pretty strong streak, would be the highest possible ROI. I'm unsure if foreign firms usually take in students from NLIU