Read 102 comments as:
Filter By
Yup I am facing a similar conundrum but between NALSAR and NLU-D. If I may ask what is your expected score in AILET
There is no conundrum anymore kid. The same threat was faced by GLC when NLS was up and coming. NLS brutally replaced GLC. Now it’s the reins for NLU-D. It’s like a food chain man. A damn true cycle.
There's a huge difference. NLS had replaced GLC etc. by outperforming them. So far, NLUD hasn't outperformed NLS, NALSAR etc in any way other than hype.
If you cannot perform any better despite such a supposedly huge advantage, then that does not reflect well on your capability now, does it?
Don't worry, in a few years, the "advantage" will start paying off. Let's see you anti-NLUD trolls come up with lame excuses then.
I can. If you stop the anti-NLUD misinformation campaign. But that’s a literal co-curricular activity at your NLU, it seems. Until then, learn to take back what you dish out.
NLS students themselves claim that NLUD is the only threat they face. Facts man.
Bro literally comparing a dysfunctional traditional law college to the law school that revolutionalised legal education in India, the first NLU and the first five year integrated law program right after class 12th. NLUD students are really dumb.
Not as dumb as fools like you who flunked AILET. Joke's on you at the end of the day.
The only butt of the joke are those who consider cracking AILET a flex.
NLUD is the only institution without state reservation, if you want all india diversity and delhi perks go to NLUD
How is this contested? This is a certified fact now. Stop it with the bias, NLS mod. NLUD, unlike NLS, didn’t go to court and argue that we’re the only national institution. Not our fault that alums of other NLUs failed to stop their domicile quota.
I joined NLUD in 2022 and the numbers of people choosing NLUD over NLS are constantly rising with over 20 (whom I’m aware of) joining NLUD in batch of 28. They’re both some very good institutions and I would suggest to go for NLUD if it’s closer to your home.
I joined NLUD in 2022 and the numbers of people choosing NLUD over NLS are constantly rising with over 20 (whom I’m aware of) joining NLUD in batch of 28. They’re both some very good institutions and I would suggest to go for NLUD if it’s closer to your home.
Ab hoga Asli NLU war! 😎😎 I'm ready with coke and chips!
The same way as NLUD peeps are posting multiple messages championing their place, despite the language making it obvious that the same people have posted those.
That’s your assumption. None of these comments looks like they’re written by the same person. The query seemed genuine so people respond. And people at NLUD don’t have that much free time. Maybe at your NLU, one guy can afford to span this much.
There are literally three comments with the exact language. If you haven't been taught how to read, then that's nobody else's fault. As for time, clearly you have got enough to keep commenting.
What's your score and category in ailet if you don't mind me asking?
NLSIU any day. Best VC. Best faculty. Best legacy. Best rank. Super prestigious.
Nlsiu over Nlud. Both colleges are doing great but nls definitely has an edge over nlud in a few aspects. The debate should be nujs vs nlud and not nls/nalsar vs nlud. Not yet atleast. Best of luck!
This is 2023, not 2013. The NUJS v NLUD debate is dead and buried. NLUD won that.
Not the students. NLUD students and NUJS students still seem to be the same in terms of quality and performance.
@Mod: Exactly how is this contested and what evidence has been cited in favour of the challenge really?
Yeah, and in the minds of literally every CLAT aspirant, coaching, government and parents as well. No one would rate NUJS over NLUD.
Nor will anyone in the industry or academia rate NLUD grads ahead of NUJS grads.
No coaching says that. Similalry there are many at NUJS who chose it over NLUD and still some more who didn't even bother to write AILET.
I see you have left out recruiters, litigators, judges and everyone who actually counts when it comes to determining the quality of law grads. Quite rightly so, too. None of those people acknowledge any kind of superiority of NLUD or its students.
If it were 2021, I'd have said NLS any day. Now with the 300 student intake? Nah, pick NLUD. You'll be better, happier. fyi, I'm NLS bo25.
Agar aisa doubt hai toh stay in NLUD. Please dont come to Nagarbhavi Law School.
All of that holds true for NLUD too now, sadly. There are only a handful of decent faculty left here. Getting internships is becoming more and more difficult every day, with the VC focusing only on public law subjects and criminology.
Unless you are a troll (which probably explains your downvotes) this should be very easy choice. Picking NLSIU is a no-brainer here. Picking NUJS/NLU J versus NLUD may be more of a tough choice.
Oh quit whining. You guys who couldn’t hack AILET want to troll NLUD but get butt hurt as soon as someone from there responds to put you in your place. What’s pathetic about all is that your trolling seems to have zero effect on stifling NLUD’s rise.
And in all those ten years, NLUD will keep submitting fake data and trolls like you will keep calling it the best without any evidence to back it up.
I have a different perspective. Don't ask reasons but, if you're a category student, NLSIU

If you're general, NLUD. Remember, don't question this.
Never trust anyone who gives an opinion and then says, don't question this.
NLUD any day. the only people still rooting for nls after its 300 batch size are its alumni and fan followers. realistically, nlud is going ahead now
In every direction. Even literally, we’re way ahead up north.
Yet to see you mention any. You don't get more jobs, more internships, you don't get more scholarships, you don't do better in litigation, entrepreneurship, or win more competitions. You do troll a whole lot more, I will give you that.
You’re a lot more ignorant about our achievements, so I’ll give you that. In any case, your personal opinion about NLUD isn’t worth sh*t. Go cry about our rise elsewhere.
Just as ignorant as you're about the achievements of students from other institutions.
If that's the criteria, HPNLU and NLU Sonepat should be better than NLUD. No wonder you chose NLUD.
Thanks for showcasing your poor comprehension skills with your literal interpretation of my comment. No wonder you didn’t crack AILET.
What a pathetic comment considering NLUD actually provides employment to graduates of the other NLUs. Name one notable work of research from any NLU except NLS, which is even close to NLUD’s. NUJS doesn’t even come close.
While I'm not the OC, I disagree that the nastiness on display here is necessary for anything constructive. This is also part of the real world, and if people use the anonymity here to help each other instead of this, then this forum will be all the better for it.
A 4-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 43-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 32-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 79-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 76-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 57-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.