Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
I have a heard a lot of things happening within MNLU Mumbai, allegations against top position holders and change in key position. I am still not sure about the details but from what I have heard its like a state of emergency and decisions are taken in the most arbitrary fashion. Should we consider NLU Mumbai in our top 10 choices for the CLAT 2024?
Even I have heard a lot of different things. Can anyone from the student fraternity or alumni or even faculty provide a clear under Of the entire situation. There are other threads about allegations against the VC. i was thinking of choosing MNLU over other NLUs, is it a wise decision at this point?
You are choosing MNLU, Mumbai. After five years you pass out from here, then no body is going to ask you who was the VC or Registrar.

Choose institution which you like. You are going to have new VC and you can't predict as to whether he/she would be a better one or worse than the present one.
Yeah, as far as I heard the Registrar of the University was forced to resign from the University and that too after serious allegations of casteism were raised against the Vice-Chancellor by the students. I think the VC is also using his position to pressurise other faculty members to support him.
It should never have been considered as top 10 by any reasonable individual, regardless of the current controversies.
Nothing is happening in MNLU mumbai. Just some 3-4 seniors are trying to defame MNLU just for their political reasons. Everything is fair going on MNLU. Even the Campus's tenders are being passed. Soon MNLU will have its own campus. Just dont belive this rumours spread by some 3-4 seniors. You can approach any student they will tell u the truth. Just dont belive on this nasty comments. They are talking about that registrar has been forced to resign, no one was forced to resign. He voluntarily resigned. Former registrar made his son faculty in the MNLU
It's a mess here. I would not recommend coming here till this VC situation is sorted. The VC is literally abusing his power and will be the doom of MNLU Mumbai. It's high time that Dilip Ukey is kicked out of our college. He has done nothing to grow our college or the placement prospects.
MNLU was never top ten. I am from MNLU and it is a big shithole, half of the partners I meet during my internships are unaware and ask mumbai me nlu kab khula?

The placement committee sucks, there are no job, you're basically on your own
A 45-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 13-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 35-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.