Read 48 comments as:
Filter By
Honestly depends on your team. When I interned, I was bombarded with tasks from partners, PA/SAs and all other associates. Could be the month you're interning in too since not a lot of work happens across firms in December.
Yet again, depends on the team. Some teams ask you to give presentations, some directly offer the callback. Some even directly offer PPOs.
sir please give more specific insights not this general things the HR told us
Not sure about November 23 specifically, I interned prior to that. However, from those at the firm, I can confirm that callbacks are actively discussed and rolled out regularly.
ofc you interned prior :)), thanks however. Do you know how long they take for a response.
Takes around a month or two, you need to push for one with your mentor. If your mentor pushes for your callback it can be confirmed faster.
What if they don't? My mentor never spoke once to in the duration of the internship, while I got work from everyone but her. I don't she and I arr in cordial terms for me to ask her to do something. Does this mean I'm doomed?
No no just ask someone else that you're closer to in the team. If they really liked your work then they're bound to push for your callback.
God I dont know how to bring up the subject, im scared it will ruin the relationship we had on work. They had appreciated my work a lot. I dont know what to do. The HR is also scaring me saying the vacations could delay stuff.
Try to talk to someone approachable ideally. Maybe ask someone in the team to talk to your mentor for you.
Not true dw, they conducted some interviews for the 2025 batch already.
hey, could you tell more about the corp/ M&A team at Indus in Bangalore?
what are the odds of getting something, given there is good feedback, are there indications which could mean I am more likely to get one, like work from seniors etc. basically things the HR won't tell us.
Yes i was fortunate to receive work from partners and they did appreciate my work. Fingers crossed.
You arent getting a callback, if I know who you are. Get over it and try elsewhere. Stop ranting.
Any tips on Indus Mumbai's corporate-transactions team ? my internship starts next month. Any and every specific team advice on getting it converted to a ppo is appreciated.
This is only happening at the Delhi office, Mumbai's culture is way better and more accomodating.
Delhi CM team does not allot work to interns only, whats the point of even taking interns then:(((
So many posts about Indus CM. Getting lots of bad publicity. Kya ho gya Manan Bhai
Probably one distraught intern making multiple threads. The mods should do something about this for God's sake
Bad publicity by interns? Interns abuse every place where they don't get placed. They find shortcomings in firms but acknowledge that they were unable to the most basic task without errors.
How's Banking finance? Its a small team but considering its into BnF won't they be hiring?
Why do you think so? Was thinking of interning there (any details would really help)
Which team are you working with, you will always get good work if you are interning with TMT, Cap Marks, employment or transactions team of Indus. Plus Cap marks and TMT all offices work together so there is never scarcity of work lol.
You should work with Avik Biswas team in Bangalore or Delhi. The PAs & SAs give you a lot of work and they do convert some of the interns to associates.
What is the scene with Tech Advisory team, do they have vacancies right now?