Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
Prashant bhai is grappling with tremendous attrition and literal linkedin posts for recruitment. Probing insider trades is the last of his concerns.
Anyone will join Prashant Bhai, he has a good book. BTW, who is better to work with Manan Bhai, Yash Bhai or Prashant Bhai?
Manan Bhai ke 4 bachas run the scene now at INDUS. Yash Bhai se zyada toh Kranti Mohan Bhai kills it at CAM. Prashant Bhai lost Abhinav Bacha to Tri and other pool of junior associates; so seems like things are a little shaky at SAM. Overall, these Bhais have become Baaps now, so now it depends on which Bacha is the one you want to work for.
Rent from inherited property.
Some liquid Assets.
We don't actually get much time to rest , play and work. Cant think of anything else. We are always trying to bring in more clients
F&O and Forex

Capital - 5 lacs in F&O and $12000 in forex, monthly average 15%-20%.
Not even top fund managers are able to achieve 15-20% monthly πŸ€“πŸ€“
Any decent stock trader, with strict discipline, can make this return. Forex is easiest of the lot, I trade in XAU /USD, GBP/USD and EUR /USD. On the F&O, I don't trade in Cash Market, I strictly limit myself to FinNifty and Nifty.

FYI - 'Fund Managers' are not 'Traders'!
I have been trading since 2017. Have been able to make 70% CAGR except in 2020.
Is there any restriction on trading in stocks? And what if do the same from demat account of someone in my family.
We trade every hour of life to earn active income boy ! Passive income is for someone with good WLB and good pay. Moreover , fast forward to inflation and high cost of living of 2023 we aint saving much!