Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Recent Bar Council of Delhi's notification for verification asking attchment of minimum 5 vakalatnamas in the form. Advocates who have / are -

1. No vakalatnamas, or

2. Practicing Independently, or

3. Preparing for exams or doing PG/PhD etc

how will they fill the form ? If not filled, consequences ? Anyone having any good update/info related to that would be appreciated. THANKS

@Mod_ plse put this thread on top
File a representation asking them to amend or have exceptions. Then file a writ.
Ha ha q nhi sidha Constitution bench hi bithwa dete hai iske liye
Haa koi bta do...iss thread ka hi intezar tha utube pr v solution ni mila
Great step. If you can't even file minimum 5 vakalatnamas, how do you justify your advocates licence? It's high time there's a clamp down on lawyers posing to be advocates without practicing in the courts.

Sure the guidelines must specify limits, as to years of practice and exemption should be given to people with only 2 years of practice as "newbies". However, if you've already been practicing for 2+ years, you should definitely have atleast 5 vakalatnamas by now.

I've seen people who haven't practiced in decades, professors, advisors, coaching institute teachers who are carrying an advocates licence and haven't ever stepped foot in the court. Outrageous.

Moreover if you're doing a PG or PhD, you shouldn't even be having an advocates licence since your aim doesn't seem to be to practice in court where the minimum requirement in a UG degree.
Abbe kuch pata bhi hai? I have practiced for 1.5 years now and dont have this many Vakalatnamas as I practice under some other lawyer. Bakwaas kiye jaa rha. Law degree hai to license lene ka poora haq hai, even professors and corporate lawyers. Might not today, but as a law graduate I should always have access to practice in courts as I am qualified for it, spent 5 or 6 years just to tick the precondition of practicing.

If that is not enough then dont know what will be.
@viditsherawat message this guy on insta he'll help you out . He knows people insideout.

he helped me with this verification stuff and all .
Bhai agr aapke pass info hai too de do sbka common prblm hai sbki help ho jaye gi plz
Could not find . Can you please share his email or contact number something 🙏
A 7-word comment posted 2 weeks ago was not published.