Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
would I be consider if i was working since June,but am on a break due to health issues?
It has already started, I have seen a few people do it already in Saraf and Khaitan
So people who graduated in 2023 and have around 5 to 6 months work ex cam switch now? Great
I’ve not been able to lateral as 2022 grad. Although I’m from a private college, working at a firm most people haven’t even heard of doing only advisory work. Given multiple interviews but haven’t been able to convert any.
Yes. A lot of big name T-2s and boutiques. But since I don’t have a niche and no experience in transactional work, I’m not able to convert roles.
Just general corporate advisory. Opinions on employment/tmt/regulatory issues and some contract drafting and review here and there.
How do you guys switch laterally and whether it is easy to move to T1s before completing 1 pqe?
For 2022 batch, it was a peak time around June and July of 2023 (I joined that wave). Might be the same for 2023 batch as people leave after taking their bonus which is ideally around this time.
A 3-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.