Read 57 comments as:
Filter By
jgls has 4 PPOs from azb mumbai, i think CAM has also given out PPOs in that batch
Internship nahi milrahi tagda cv hokar bhi, ppo to bohot dur hai abhi :(
gnlu most likely opening its account by end of next week. CAM se ummeed hai kaafi
Got the mail. And interesting, this person first interned with Tri in 3rd year, didn't know they took in interns in 3rd year itself?
of course, she did her callback in summer and is getting the offer now in December. usual trilegal process is no more than 60 days, and with each passing days the chances slim. yet it worked out for her. so either she did crazy good that the team assessed all interns that came after her but found none as good as her or it's a contact.

thoda sa envious but fair, good for her. if I had any contact, I too would use.
U don't need to justify it here, keep ur PPO to urself and imagine the plight of those without contacts.
There is no role of contacts in getting PPO, contacts can help you get an internship (which in itself is also difficult I agree), but converting an internship into PPO doesn't involve any contacts and all
Really? you actually believe that?

A PPO involves a direct partner recommendation. Do you think they have the time to assess on merit and performance 10-15 interns a month?
as someone who literally has 6 partners in different top tiers as very close connections (big bro and his bffs); Istg they have zero pull when it comes to actual hiring. they can get us an internship at the most, but everything is on the interns themselves post that, from extensions to callbacks to interviews. I've seen equity partners tryna get their referrals placed but unless those referrals have dads who can get the firm more than 2/3 cr business a year, they don't care. They hire only on merit. There's luck involved tho, heavily.
Usual trilegal process is no more than 60 days only when you are towards your end of fourth year and day zero is about to happen. Or else trilegal is known for stalling people post call back.
Mere pyaare juniors, ye information out karne se tumhaare hi batch ki aisi taisi hogi. When HRs get to know of this from random people, they'll be less interested in hiring on Day Z. Apna kaam karo, LI ke faltu show off se kisi ko koi fark nahi padta.
HR dont decide on hiring strategies or recruitment, its on the partners responsible for this. They will continue to come to NALSAR and NUJS even with these numbers, dont worry.
Literally happened a year ago, when a couple of tier 1 firms refused to hire. Little knowledge is a dangerous thing, please shut up when you don't know
Yes I was, and the actual reason was..... A partner finding out about exact PPO numbers. Which is precisely what this is
JGLS

4 azb mumbai corp

1 spiceroute legal (the guy hasnt accepted it)

2 hsf vacation schemes
1 in Saraf Real Estate for RGNLU student (last when I interned I got to know he rejected the offer so not very sure)