Read 36 comments as:
Filter By
Is the partners initials RA? If this is you and this is her, yes please tell her.
I didn't do it intentionally. They have cleaning staff; the associate has no reason to pick me out for this.
it should humble you, if you think she is wrong - that decribes your upbringing kid.
Just say i've been a bad bad girl, she'll freak out and you will also assert your dominance
Maybe she'll find better ways to punish her. If it was me, I would've made her clean the entire office for a week.
The comments would be different had OP been a guy. Also I think the associate also would've behaved differently
Animal release aaj hui hai per bhai phle se role mein hai..ek number.
If you are training to be a lawyer then learn to be thick skinned. They don’t teach you this at law school. And don’t get angry, get even.
Update: I got it cleaned at a local laundry and handed it over to the associate.
It won't cost him anything, but the post did cost you a possible PPO.
Which firm's work stations are covered by table clothes ?

Are you sure you are interning at a lawfirm and not some English cafe?
This must be same T-1 Troller girl who loves to post sensational stories on LI. High time that mids dont allow such shitposts.
Sorry, but I agree with the punishment. It’s a way to tell kids to take responsibility and not repeat mistakes. Gen Z needs to get out of thia victimhood mentality
Would the associate have also done the same had they spilled the coffee?
Waise toh phir roz tumse raasta saaf karwaya jaaye? Gaadi nikaalte ho toh ganda toh hota hai na, Mr. Smarty Pants?
Genuine question - which firm uses a damn table cloth on their workstation? Imagine moving you mouse over it ugh
There are some things called mouse pad invented over decades back. You may have heard of those.
A 63-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.