Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
My Delhi arguing counsel - a mere 2009 law graduate says she charges INR 75,000 to INR 1,00,000 per outstation hearing - for NCLT MUMBAI. Does this sound fair? I think it's outrageous! I think 20-30K per hearing is fair. Any thoughts? This is for an oppression and mismanagement matter for a company worth INR 80 crores.
15 PQE is not mere and expertise come with money. Move on if you can't afford, find someone cheaper to get things fucked up.
If she is 2009 graduate then she 8s practising for more than 14 years. I wouldn't use the word mere.
Outstation from where, by the way? I guess she's otherwise a Delhi-based practitioner.

In any case, 75-100k per hearing is not too much. There are people who graduated around the same time as her who charge this much for appearances in Delhi. Yours is an outstation matter.
Why dont u get someone from Mumbai ?

Not sure if Abhinav Chandrachud takes NCLT matters, but dude u can get Abhinav Chandrachud for same fees. i heard that he hiked his fees to maybe 1.25L per hearing.

Other good counsel for NCLT would be - Navroz Seervai (higher fees , very senior)

Dig Mumbai.
There are lawyers willing to do the same for Rs. 10k who will ruin your time and company and reputation so bad, you will spend far more later to cover. Please invest money in your lawyers.
Why do you need an outstation counsel for Mumbai. It’s filled with really good counsel. Something doesn’t add up here.
Probably charging less for an outstation matter.

My senior (2008 batch) usually charges 50k at the SC.

But I saw her charging 3.5 l per hearing for an outstation matter.
A 8-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.