Read 87 comments as:
Filter By
If it were a call back for upcomingintern, wouldn’t she know the team and the experience?
Isn't any call back internship automatically an assessment internship? 🤔
So many downvotes! Does TL not care about culture at all? Beats me how that place is still standing and why associates still stick around. Is money everything to Gen z?
I have never heard of Trilegal giving out assessment internship. Are you talking about a call back?
A 95-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 126-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
and 8 hour work day of ICUL is bothering you 😂😂😂 so anybody offering you 5-6 hours workday pls let us know too we will also join..we always got 12-14 and would be delighted with 8-9
Iucl funds team is stupid minus the partner. Plus the firm now has 8-9 hour work day and half day and pay cut if you come late bs. Who would want to work there !
A 44-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 21-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 105-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
There is some truth to this. But like every team, these teams also have their own problems.
Hey can you tell me if shifting across firms in investment funds is easier. Not specifically across firms but across cities, like I might have an offer but I am skeptical of taking it because I eventually have my family in Delhi
A 124-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
NDA doesn't hire a lot and often. Work wise is decent, pay is decent although you might want to check out Parul Jain's story on WordPress to know how bad it can be if you're on their wrong side. KCo is the least toxic and most sought after place for funds.
A 112-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 64-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 127-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
It doesn't do funds. Mostly transactional work and alot of real estate related work.
Considering I have an internship at Resolut, can you tell me why do you consider them delusional?
they aren't? had a 2024 person land a ppo this june and then at least 2 2025 people have callback and ppo interview scheduled as per my knowledge
ICUL and KCO are the only great practices in the market. Delusional teams like Trilegal and Resolut must be avoided.