Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Require info, thoughts & as much details on Arun Kumar’s team at IndusLaw Delhi office - work, team, work culture, etc etc
Great guy with blue-chip clients & a very close knit team. AK is very down to earth and not like other hawabaz partners in the Delhi office. Too sad I didn't intern with his projects practice and chose GC instead. If given the chance to intern/work under his tutelage, take it without any doubt!
Very warm and accomodating guy with a good grasp on a niche like project financing.
Hardware North

Software South

Operations pan India

MAK is the coolest one 😊
Alright in general.. we don’t see the team slogging under pressure or working in fear. There is good camaraderie and distribution of work and the whole team has an easy and cheerful vibe.
he is the best mentor in the Delhi office and genuinely makes conversation with interns.
I second this.. i had a wonderful chat with him over lunch during my internship.. i discussed about my interest areas, he told me about opportunities in my interest area, we spoke about law school placement pressures, his infrastructure practice etc. etc. All this when i wasn't even interning in his team.