Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
50k p.m. in GC and 65k p.m. in B&F. B&F teams of Nihas and Gopal match close to T1 bands in 3 years time provided you show that you are a great fit in their team.
If you are in Banking & Finance teams of the said individual in 3 years you could easily move to a tier 1 instead of being at wadia gandy or any other tier 3 law firm.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves! "Class apart"? WTF? No ones work is "class apart" - we're drafting dummies, not painting geniuses.
Bump this is accurate. Shabnun Kajiji's team too. The bonus is 2L max for freshers and the compensation increases significantly from A1 levels matching tier 1s at A3 levels
They make 3.5L mixed and around 2.5L bonus so 70L-75L around per annum
Smaller and leaner teams= more revenue for partners. And yes those 30 year old partners only
I have no idea about corporate teams but b&f is like this-

A0- 8+2L

A1- 11+3L

A2- 15+4L

After that it totally depends on how much you can negotiate
All fake figues. Seems like a promotion by Wadia. 75L is a joke! I got a partner interviewing with me. He gave statement of 45 lakhs 😂 that's what our SA's earn. I've interviewed and seen the salary. Also, not to mention, the particular partner did not get the job. This was not litigation. He was non litigation. Don't want to mention more to disclose the person. Also B&F associates are desperate to quit. They don't have relevant experience. They may have interned in
With those emojis, you are definitely not a Partner. And 45L fixed is very true, did you go to the future and see his/her March bonus also? Because that is 50% of the fixed
From what I heard from an associate (ex Wadia, Mumbai - B&F) who now works with our team, the junior partner i.e. freshly promoted salaried partner makes 40 lakh fixed, rest variable depending on the senior's billing adjusting for other factors; so I think 40-50 lakh is a rough estimate which is quite possible (for Nihas's and Gopal's teams) & Real Estate (Dhawal's team) based out of Mumbai. But yes, making 40-50 lakh at the age of 30-31 is kind of being underpaid as compared to your tier 1 peers in the same age bracket who will be making upwards of 50 lakhs fixed (i.e. MA/ Of Counsel bands) in Mumbai. So I'd say WG is good in your initial years for training and learning the ropes, post which you can easily sail through tier 1s with the most questionnable Partners and team members.