Read 36 comments as:
Filter By
I am from a T2 NLU. One of my seniors who had multiple backs in college and a history of disciplinary proceedings is now doing clerkship in SC. BTW, his grandfather is a retired SC judge. ;)
Hear hear brother.

I know just the guy you're referring to. When I heard the new main toh Sir par kar baith gya tha.
Will do, but the main point of my post was about the schools they went to (before law school), which is usually purely an accident of birth
If you are wealthy, life will definitely a breeze in all these clerkships and what not. Don't let it get to you though. There are numerous examples of people who have succeeded coming from nothing. You'll just have to put in the work while they live life on easy mode.
Don't have any rationale to provide you that would satiate you more than stuff you have probably already heard of. I take it to mean NLS, NALSAR, NLUD, NUJS, NLUJ and perhaps NLIU.
Salty NLIU kids thinking their NIRF 18 uni is even T1 in any shape or form. It’s barely even a T2.

T1 List:

NLSIU

NALSAR

GNLU

NLUD

NLUJ

NUJS
Clerk means clerk nothing special whatever office it is don't hype for it.....better to join as reserach assistant or assistant registrar if willing for apex body but don't join as clerk after completing law from good universities.
Isme jealous ki kya baat hai btna ? Ab 5yr law degree lekar wo v T1 NLU se clerk hi bnne jaao ge kya ? Aisi chomu soch too pvt college kids v nhi hoti. Naukri ka mtlb ye thode na ki kuch v or kahi v kr le with reputed professional degree
Now that the exam has been out in place, things must be better I suppose.
Privilege kahan nahi bolta. Law itself is a field favouring the privileged.
And then there are the kids from those schools, at NLUs. They definitely have life much easier than the rest of us.
So when anon LI people accuse NLUs of nepotism they are right. But when Lawsikho does it all you give them is sarcasm and abuse.
A 12-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.