Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
tbh, u won't get a good job. Start preparing for Judiciary/other govt exams.
Focus on building your CV. Most firms don’t ask for your marks card anyway
What? Marks matter the most, they determine rank. Having backlogs puts you out of the rank list entirely. It is going to be a huge problem.
Join a chamber as an intern, small one and aim for counsel practice
I am also looking for an answer to a similar question. Can someone please confirm!?!?
Not the correct person to answer this as I didn't have any backlogs during my course but maybe consider a LLM. That could help you compensate for the backlogs and don't stress!
I did law from a T1 and had lof if backlogs however in our college they dint write F against subject names. I got saved.
Did you have any symbol or asterix of some sort to denote that it’s your second attempt?
This is the most realistic advice. 16 backlogs!! That's more than the number of courses we have in a year. It's a task in itself to accumulate so many backlogs!
I remember sitting for my placement interview and everything was based on my CV and interview and they only asked for my transcripts post my selection and that too only the final one that is issued by your university at the end for your degree.
By the time OP even has a chance to sit for the interview, he'll need atleast 2 years to clear his backlogs.