Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
Work culture is horrible, one of their PAs is the queen of toxicity. She's known for making everyone's lives hell.
Do not join. While I was interning, the junior-most associate used to get scolded day and night like anything. It was so bad that they made a point to humiliate him in front of the interns.
Trust me, both. Currently at a Tier-1 firm, having good few years of experience under my belt- both of them need to understand you cannot misbehave with interns. Both of them are alright with their work, but think no end of themselves. Please avoid.
Kian's favourite firm, he's never gonna let anyone criticize it in the slightest.
Would like to know more about this firm. They are calling for junior associates/trainee associates with PYE 0-3 on Linkedin. Do the 2024 batch people qualify? Pay? Work?
Please give deets. Thanks!
Avoid this firm at all costs. They've set a new benchmark for toxicity, beating AZB by light years.
Horrible, just horrible. Their PAs are pioneers of toxicity. It was so bad that I had to leave the internship midway. They don't teach anything and have a penchant for personal insults.
@Tier-1 NLU Mod: So this does not "blatantly offend" your delicate sensibilities? Ah well, you are from NLS, known for selective outrage so long as it is not directed at themselves.