Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
Ouch. That has to be one of the best retorts on LI ever, imagine this in real life and the guy asking "who is x" would be running away with his tail between his legs
Its always easy to showoff one's privileges then to generously pass on knowledge and experience. Surely so called good law school failed to imbibe human values.
Clearly yours didn't teach you not to know when your opinion has become a redundancy.
This is great advice. Especially the one about starting instead of thinking of starting and perfecting the starr. Thanks a lot!!!! I really needed to hear this.
You probably didn't go to a good law school because mine taught me these things well and I didn't need to rely on strangers for basic skills
Be sure to do law from a T1 college, and if you didn't then do a top global LLM. Exposure matters a lot.
LinkedIn influencers take the aid of grammar checker ten times. Don’t trust them
He is talking about Shubhankar Dam, who is actually well-known among law people who read. I know that doesn't cover the whole LI community.
who the hell is dam sir and why do you say their name as if its some well known celebrity?
I got rejected twice and only succeeded the third time, obviously you have to show that you like research and aren't just saying so for CV points. They would have seen a lot of applications to know the difference
Read Dam Sir's recent analysis of the gay marriage decision and you'll get a good example of original analysis. I learnt way more about research and writing by interning under him than I did in the first 4 years of my law curriculum
A 2-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.