Read 65 comments as:
Filter By
A 289-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
On face of the reality of innumerous human migrations throughout the course of history, a land can only belong to some particular group only when the ancestors of that group stemmed out of a seed that was planted on that land
A 26-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 76-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
Every individual who likes pro-Zionist propaganda posted here by Indian bootlickers is fundamentally unable to form a thought.
the extent to which they go to defend Zionism is just an indicator of their ideal vision for India's future
A 214-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 246-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
This comment is for sure written by a zionist worshipper of the IOF. What in the false wrong statements is this? All of it baseless and brought you by the Jewish victimhood narrative. And y'all obsession with khhhamas is pathetic. Get better at your "arguments" plz
This is no argument but an assumption and assumptions are based on emotional bias not reason.
A 963-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
I have found no Palestine supporter chanting "from the river to the sea...." meaningfully counter this argument http://tinyurl.com/542x6cn3
A 213-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 115-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 390-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
I hope that you know that you are supporting genocide of the Palestinians now. Such is the extent of anti-Islamism of you. Know your present.
I hope you guys know that the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem supported Hitler. Such is the extent of antisemitism among certain people.

Read your history.
A 40-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
Most are because of BJP Hindutva politics, but I am because it is the only liberal democratic state in the Middle East
Most students simply do not care lmao. Just because you see a couple of opinionated instagram / wa posts doesn't mean everyone holds an opinion (let alone be an educated opinion) on the issue.
Because Hamas is Islamic terrorism. Their mission is Jehad and make the whole world Muslim using sword. Those who don't accept Islam must be killed. No other freedom movement is like this.
That last bit is not true. You can google it. Less than a quarter of Israelis were migrants from Europe. Most Israelis are literally natives to that land or are migrants from surrounding Islamic countries that were hounded out of there.
Not all Indians do so but those who do I want to say that hate for Muslims has paralyzed their brains when Hitler killed these traitor Jews they supported Hitler now now when these traitors are killing Muslims they are supporting them
A 11-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
Because half of them dont know jack about world history or politics and the other half are driven by hatred against a particular religeon that has been fuelled by the ruling establishment.

We Indians have no fucking brains of our own!