Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
No. NALSAR still got owned by Sadhguru. Going to London doesn't erase Joe's humiliation.
Sadhguru's curse plagued NALSAR, just as it did the Indian cricket team during the final game.
He wouldn't have survived in India as he would just be a regular Joe. Lol
ask him now, London is a mess..

he's dying to be back to his home country
lmao jaggi fanboys in comments are delusional, no jaggi didn't own anybody, he used the same rhetoric and logical fallacy uncles use in WhatsApp groups
Here’s the thing. You may not like agree with Sadhguru, but you can’t invite him, and then start speaking rudely to him and insult him. That’s not how you treat a guest.
Exactly my point. He could easily dismantle his logical fallacy, yet he couldn't. Show's that studying in the top most NLU doesn't guarantee you real life intelligence
Joe was trolling bruv… Joke is on you for falling for it. The dude is a capitalist through and through.
Job is a reasonably common South Indian Christian name. Sadhguru and the North Indian public misheard it as Joe and hence the meme.
Sadhguru is also South Indina btw. So I don't know why you are specifically cornering North Indian public here.
If you don't take college kids seriously, the next generation will be led by part-idiots and part-intellectual frauds.
His name is JOB, not JOE. 🀣 Named after a character in the Bible.
sadh man is pro in street conversations, even oxford people, and logan paul had to accept defeat, only person i have seen till now who managed to scare him was Mike Tyson, Tyson got pissed and sadh guru was nervous
A 14-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 26-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 26-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.