Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
Anyone knows what happened to Raj's team? I am all set to intern there next month, but my friends have informed that most people in his team left for some reason.
How do you know which partner you're working under? JSA Blr usually assigns on day 1
Not engaging in the sensationalisation. But there was a reason for why people left and no that has nothing to do with the learning curve. If you are just merely interning - please do so and avoid engaging in these queries. As long as Raj is at the helm, your learning won’t be affected.

And for the ones who left - they left for greener pastures. That’s it. Nothing to gossip about.
Is the relatively lower package offered the main reason as to why people have been leaving JSA? Or are there other big, systemic issues as well?
JSA Mumbai and JSA Blr are almost world's apart in terms of office structure
Yes, primarily the below average package has been a driving force people quitting. But there are some other reasons as well which shouldn’t concern you if you a fresher and looking for jobs. Doubt Raj is hiring now though.

But one advise from someone who has been in the industry slightly long enough, don’t make these headlines. These are problematic and won’t help you in the long run. Best of luck for your pursuits!
I was a part of JSA Bangalore. No comments whether I was part of Raj’s team which apparently was DESTROYED.

Please grow up, kids.
I have an internship upcoming there, can you suggest me the best team for GenCorp?
Now they will easily figure out who this interning is. And he might have a hard time lmao.