Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Mumbai T1s are bleeding A0s and A1s in GC other than Trilegal which is simply taking laterals. All the other firms will be your best bet.
In Capital Markets:

1) SAM (Mumbai and Delhi)

- Delhi saw mass attrition recently but still hasn't recruited people until now

- Mumbai is on a freeze

2) IndusLaw (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore)

- Mumbai is always hiring

- Delhi is terrible

- Bangalore is a small team and never loses talent

3) KCO (Mumbai, Noida, Bangalore)

- Mumbai is on a freeze; prefers laterals

- Noida is a good option

- Bangalore is a small team and never loses talent

4) CAM (Mumbai and Bangalore)

- Only does campus i.e. picks up toppers who are terrible with work/have no idea about ECM or picks up paralegals from GLC who are later given the offer

5) S&R (Mumbai and Delhi)

- Very very picky and top heavy; recruits the cream of the crop

6) Trilegal (Mumbai)

- Richa's team is on a freeze

- Bhakta's team has a very few mandates

7) JSA (Mumbai and Gurgaon)

- Sweatshop for law students tbh; will make you a "junior associate" which is a glorified paralegal job after 6 months of an assessment internship

- Prefers laterals over freshers

8) AZB (Mumbai and Noida)

- Mumbai has not lost talent

- Noida's dealmaking is non existent

8) Saraf (Mumbai), Luthra (Delhi), Bharucha (Mumbai)

- Very small team, very few mandates

9) SNG (Delhi), Rajani (Mumbai), CrawfordB (Mumbai)

- Lot of mid markets and small markets work; very very picky with PPOs
Thank you, kind stranger! Also, can anyone provide similar info about GC Teams?
Hey,

By your username, may I know if you are a callback intern at Indus CM? I am an intern in the same team. You seem to know a lot of stuff, could we connect somehow and discuss?
buddy guide me for teams hiring in tri ggn , or what the scenario is. W.r.t. to GC, VK's team is full, no vacancies left for 2025(they're mostly done with their selection). sad tho, their team is literally so cute.
GUYS KCO MUMBAI IS NOT ON A FREEZE. Richa's sure, but literally all other teams are hiring. I've seen two friends just sit for ppo interview for Cap marks, KCO,mumbai and this is for the 25' batch. there's still time, try your luck! not richa tho, ofc.
Can you mention why one should avoid CAM at A0 level? Or avoid because they would not convert to an offer given that they are on a freeze? Genuinely curious
KCO doesn't have enough office space left. Our team didn't hire in 2024, and won't hire in 2025. The few hired in 2024 (on probation) may not even be retained. Not sure about other teams though.