Read 39 comments as:
Filter By
Kabhi Ha, Kabhi Na.

No one gives a damn about anyone in this life. Except maybe your parents. Welcome to real world.
Hey kid, firms are on freezes and have become very selective, having to deal with the 2024 batch right now when they overhired 2023. Don't pester around, sometimes merit isn't enough. Wait for the election months to end.
2023 Batch laughing in silence. When did overhiring happen. The market has been sluggish for a long time now. More than a year. And definitely things are worsening. 2024 Batch will have a hard time, harder than 2022 and 2023 batches.
Call partners. They have numbers in the firm website. Took a shot in the dark, landed an assessment at 3legal
I mean, I got an internship that way so idk why mods have marked this trollish. Secured an internship for January 2024
Partner @T1, anyone cold-mailing me for an internship is getting blacklisted for sure. For the umpteenth time, USE APPROPRIATE CHANNELS.
Kaun hai bhai tu ? Kyu faltu yaha frustrate ho raha hai ? Shaant ho ja dude.
Because I am sick of people like you spamming my work inbox. Get a life, tier-3 students.
Or what, you little shit? Saal ka 4 crore apne liye kama raha hai bsdk, law student hoon but nahi chahiye teri naukri.
We don't like to do jobs for shits like you either. Just get fucked off!
You seem like a tier 3 individual yourself. Why accept student requests to connect, if you don't want to see their messages?
No partner would ever talk like this lol. There are so many law students pretending to be partners tgese days on anonymous platform
Thank God I shifted to MBA and don't have to deal with the likes of you! Get a life moron. Tier -3, Tier -2, won't fetch you anything but surface level shallow happiness.

Lots of love,

From a law school & b-school that you can never crack in your entire life
Haha go ahead and drop your linkedin in next comment. Let's be a Sport !
And you think that the interns who come through RCC or references are any different? How blind can one get?
They are certainly better than random trolls from LI. Anyway, my firm approaches only the RCC's of top colleges, and I bet you ain't from one of them. That's why you and your kind cry here like a sore loser for internships.
Wtf is going on mods, a bunch of law students fighting with tier-one firm partners?