Read 75 comments as:
Filter By
Good to know but my firm is unlikely to accept you. Anyway, best of luck!
Hey Iā€™m a 3rd year from T2 NLU. I am ready to sacrifice myself if you get me an internship in your team.
If only proper channels were that smooth. If only proper channels / friends helped you enough, you would not have been posting here anonymously like a sheep haha.

Goodluck, I hope you dont ever find someone and die working in that T-1 Cabin.
Thanks! Ideally looking for someone from the legal circle but not sure about my chances. Age difference isn't an issue for me, unless it is way too much.
You seem really nice. Maybe if I was older we would've had a chance(haha, just kidding). But I'm sure you know that it's really hard to find someone smart to date and obviously if someone's not as smart or smarter, things just starts getting boring after a point.
having a child to feel purposeful

wanting a partner to share the child rearing burden, focus doesnt seem to be on having a meaningful time with partner but more on sharing caring responsibilities
So many of us want a child during our thirties. It's a natural feeling. Also, y'know how hard it is to be a single mom who works overtime almost daily? This is why a two-parent family is essential to raise a child.
forget two parent, it takes a village to raise a child.. the proverb doesn't exist for no reason!
do whatever you want to do

you are financially independent, you do not need societal approval to make your life choices, be whoever you want to be

work, dont work, be a mother, dont be a mother, it is upto you, dont let others or anyone else decide for you
Fair enough. I want to be a mom, but it is so hard to find a suitable male partner.
Damn. You are a red flag. It's much about your attitude than the age.
I literally have the nicest friend who would be perfect for you. But i have no clue how to reach out to you lol
Drop a throwaway email, and tell me about the qualifications of this friend.
So true, just like most LI threads, it is rife with toxicity. Especially the miserable kids who think they can secure an internship this way.
Why do I strongly think that this woman will cheat on her partner ? May be just me.
You have moved in with a girl without marrying her despite dating her for 2 years??
It seems that you are a covert narcissist with huge amount of emotional baggage, pleaae don't marry, you will end up ruining other person's life.
Yes sure, any unmarried woman looking for advice and having genuine concerns about marriage is a covert narcissist, thanks to the diagnosis of our in-house psychiatrist on LI!
I know this woman in real life. She is notorious for being a serial cheater.
Same boat except dont want children. But its diffcult to date.

I know of a CAM partner who wanted a family and had a kid through surrogacy without settling down with a guy.
A 72-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 33-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 23-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 17-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 31-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 119-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.