Read 33 comments as:
Filter By
Nah, Jindal is not in the same league. A Mumbai or a Goa is a much better location than a Sonepat (even if everything else is the same).
Jindal bell....Jindal bell...

Jindal all the way.....

Jindal bell....Jindal bell...Jindal all the way.....

Jindal fee is 47 lakhs. Totally not worth it. SCAM & waste of money as you get substandard services for that amount of money.
False info.

6.25 lakh per year is tuition fee only

Scholarship also available upto 75% of fee.

If you get scholarship, jindal fee equal to nlus
Yes, but only 1 percentile of LSAT takers get the scholarship, I did get it, but joined a mid tier nlu cause the scholarship is only applicable to tution fee and not other ancillary fees.
Konse nlu mein 30-35 lakh ka law course jiske liye ghar ka plot bechna Padey?
Terrific, bcoz then law firms will be forced to pay more salary, and also the govt will have take notice and nationalise the NLUs to subsidise the fees
If the impact of inflation is seen in the salaries, then it is fine. However, the pace of salary growth has not kept pace with fee inflation. The ROI is worsening by the year.
2005-2010, fees was approx 3.3 lakhs in 5 years without hostel. I paid approx 2 because could get scholarships for the rest. Maybe 1.5 more including all other expenses including computer, books and internships. Life was good. Was debt free within 3 months of graduation.
Exactly, and instead, use the 1 crore for something more rewarding and career-productive.
Bhai DU se karle, meri toh 25k mein nipat upar se tora bhi full hai.
Acha hua bhai mai gareeb hu. Na paise hai. Na honge . Na expenses honge. Samosa toh aaj h sasta hai bhai.
GLC se 30,000 me karke sirf stipend stipend se ROI pura hogaya.
Just and aspirant prepare for clat, aslo for mhcet .I want know about mhcet ? , are you studying in glc