Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
ICUL Funds > SAM Mumbai > CAM Noida > KCO Kol > Singhania LLP > Silvester
It is the gold standard, pay is at par with the T1s and culture is amazing in Mumbai.
Not really show off when most people in my batch have better options open, and some have already gotten PPOs.
bhai make up your mind and stop hogging the slots and canceling last min, atleast others will get your slot
IndusLaw general application? Good luck with that, they aint responding in ever. they are too selective with internships, callbacks, PPOs everything.
wow he made this thread to flaunt, but you brought him to the ground lol.
1) Not "he"

2) Feel free to have your assumptions, I'm looking for advice
Btw the online internship firm is based in Singapore, got through recommendation
I know you have a callback from Trilegal, they have given one to everyone interning. PPO is gonna be really really selective
(T3 NLU) Singhania LLP? why it's not good to intern(Offline internship offer) in Singhania llp ?
If you are in a bad situation then think of people who don't have contacts unlike you
It's a combination of professional contacts, cold-mailing partners, RCC internships and breaking in through merit.
Bud you should have left out that Singapore firm. People rarely interns in those places. In a closed community like this it becomes very easy to guess your identity