Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
Just wanted to know more about the team

If anyone wants to work in her team is it mandatory to understand kannada?
As someone who has shifted overseas, have you been attached to any of these brands and does the same matter when trying to cross borders or is it just quantified with PQE?
Supported by a bunch of incompetent, back bitching, boot licking sycophants who won't let anyone prosper.
Both are lala firms run by brothers who think they run a fiefdom. Avoid
I have been in this profession for 10 years. I would suggest go for the partner rather than the firm. Both have a bunch of good partners and grade A dicks
Have you seen the other non corp teams? Some few teams have amazing partners who really take care of their associates.
Totally agree with you. Please accept my apologies. I just hope you are at better place and going strong.
The real estate team truly stands as an exception to the deeply rooted toxicity in CAM. Namrata's team is as close as it gets to a T1 dream team. Work hours are manageable.
It's not something to chill, I've faced it first hand at this firm, if you didn't know u about things please don't make assumptions like "must be because of anonymous trolls on this site, but I've never heard"
CAM is amazing but depends on the practice area. Corporate is pretty good but other practice areas not so much, only non corp practice area which is good is real estate.
Arey Bhai mai khe rh hu ki mjko in sab mamlo k nhi pta hota..internal ky chlra hai I don't know. Pta chalega toh ye bhi gye fir. Chill Kiya Karo yaar. More power to women.
What was the need to say the last statement? Sexual assault doesn't make external counsel privy. Ask the women.
Must be true since there are so many stories around it on LI, but as in house-legal who engage with KCO, I am not privy to such things.
Yes, completely agree. KCO team is one of the most cooperative people I have seen in this field.
both (along with AZB) are terrible, KCO is the best bet I guess.
I'm from a tier one NLU, fourth year, have internship confirmations from both CAM and SAM (their HQs), where to go? Looking for gencorp work.