Read 37 comments as:
Filter By
"there are two NALSARs one in bangalore and the other in hyderabad"

NLS no longer the Harvard of the East but the Nalsar of Bangalore :D
Bro, NLUD is beyond competition for NLS, NALSAR etc. It is the best place to study law in India right now and the next step is to compete with global universities, not these state law colleges masquerading as national law universities.
NLU D people are so salty, can't even take a joke in their stride. Just a general observation, and I am not even from any national law university.
Since you are not, the joke is really on you. NLUD students or alum don't care about the opinions of failures like you.
Wow demeaning a guy for not being from an NLU. Wow so mature of NLU D trolls.
What a lovely clip! Does anyone remember the host, VJ Craig from SS Music? He used to be wildly popular. Never reached the level of Nikhil Chinapa though.
Also the most scary ragging that happened at the time. Not saying it doesn't happen anymore, but those days saw rape and stuff.
Can we have a "Where Are They Now" post, after nearly 20 years have passed? Maybe library girl is now a professor and mooting boy became a CAM partner? Maybe feminist girl works for Lawyers Collective and fitness boy got fat after joining a law firm?
Wow!!! Great comment and information!! So basically everyone in the video is super-successful today, at par with NLSIU.
Haan bro πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Keep on dreaming. Not a single one of them is at par with NLS. Pehle win against the 90s alumni.

β€˜At PaR wItH NLS’
Really interesting mix of public policy, academia, law firm partners, litigation and GC roles. If there was ever a post that showcased the achievements of alumni from top law schools, then this is it. Very helpful post!!!
Gosh u really don't know stuff. The seniors of the early 2000s batches were well connected people who treated everyone around them like shit.
I'm not going to get into names because all these people deserve their privacy, and some are no longer among us, but they were wonderful back then and grew to be even better over time.
Ahh sorry buddy. Sad to see you live in that bubble. But okay, whatever helps you sleep.
THIS WAS EXCEPTIONALLY AMAZING TO WATCH. I am a 97 born, so I do have some memories of 2005 era. My gosh this was like a time machine. Great post OP.
I find the girls in the video very appealing and real. They look naturally pretty and speak courteously. No fakeness and arrogance.
A 5-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 41-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.