Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Got Wipro through campus placements. Was hoping for a T1 but the job market is bad apparently. Would love to get insights.
Wipro picks from shit colleges because Tier 1s never choose to go at that place. Place where engineers don't wanna go, why you wanna join as legal person kiddo. Massive
There are 3 people I know who are from top NLUs currently working in Wipro.
Tier 3 level people are there in Tier 1s too. Simple. They were lazy or incapable. Know like 15 in house jobs better than Wipro at most Day 1s I've seen.
Engineers and legal are in different departments, different cultures, pay, hierarchy etc . Legal is a cost centre for companies so shd have it worse, if I'm not wrong.
Pay is like 11-12 which is decent I think? Is shifting to Tier 1 after?
A 53-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.