Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
I did it recently at a tier 2 firm in Mumbai disputes. I had my college internals and I feel I accepted the internship at the wrong period due to excitement of getting in. I went there for 4 days, it was 9.30- 9 minimum even for interns. Hence was not able to do anything else. Straight away mailed the hr and went early morning to collect my blazer from the office before anybody came to office.
I believe internals have schedules and are uniform for the most. Why did you waste the firms time, the associates time, your time and another able interns ( and possibly associates) place by doing this? Maybe could've rescheduled it at a better time. Or perhaps you wanted the tier 2 firm on your CV somehow. That's very petty of you sir.
Bhai he didn't get any certificate, how would he gets a tier 2 firm on his cv
He clearly mentioned that he didn't expect that he'll be required to stay back till 9. Ofc this is a valid reason to leavr
Meh,

Just stop going. We wont care after a few moments. I have had plenty of interns not showing up after a few days. I remember exactly zero of them now. Its fine. You are allowed bungle ups and radical steps like these before you formally enter the profession.
If it's a prestigious firm, can I mention it on my resume that I left the firm after a week ? Or I should just not include it on my resume
Please research why a resume or CV is created in the first place (hint: it is not just for showcasing big names). You will get the answer to your query.
People with the mindset of yours is why partners aren't hiring freshers so readily these days.