NLUO

RGNUL

NUALS

TNNLU

NLUN

DNLU

NLUJAA

ALL OTHER AT SAME RANKS
Cnlu is above Nuals, it has better VC currently right now and better in terms of Academic, Moot and Infrastructure. Plus the better Honours. No offense for NUALS though
Sensible pref list keeping in mind career opportunities:

1. NLS

2. NALSAR

3. NUJS

4. NLU-D

5. NLU-J

6. GNLU

7. NLIU

8. HNLU

--- Don't join an NLU below this ---
Argumentation and articulation skill level of average ganloo student ^
because people who feel the need to ask about preference might also appreciate help with knowing where NLUD stands in the heirarchy. this would help them make an educated decision if the need comes to choose between it and another NLU.
Fair. Then NLUD is easily above NUJS, if not NALSAR. And NLS should be a third preference thanks to their massive batch size.
Yes, that thought came to my mind while filling out my preference list, and it is a dangerous one.
NLUJ placements - 22 - official list

TNNLU placements - 20 - 30 - insider info

Also, 5 of them from TNNLU got PPOs from Trilegal.

Where's TNNLU?
@mods even i disagree with this but shouldn't this be marked contested and not trollish?
To all those suggesting NLUD, please realise it is a thread for CLAT preference.
LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Law karke aur law firms mai kaam karke yahi hota hai. People stop making sense.πŸ€ͺ
Whaaaat is GLC doing up there?…

I am a glc student I’d prefer NLUJ and NLIU even MNLUM Mumbai over GLC. GNLU just nope.

You are talking abou Glc Mumbai right?
Sad that you couldn’t clear CLAT? GLC Student’s opinion on a top NLU like GNLU doesn’t even matters.
NLUO (Batch of 2023) - 70+ Placements (Around 30-35 got placed at Tier 1- 2 Firms)
A 12-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.