Read 35 comments as:
Filter By
A 9-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
CR was too busy shielding the “other” party involved. May god forbid someone finds out about the other party’s illegal internship.
And if you were elite you wouldnt indulge in petty bs tactics of being so pushy and manipulative 🤡
No, I'm offended when people act in an entitled, uncouth and dishonest manner. Which you do.
Bro it’s not about you or bo28 in the first place, calm tf down.
You are all entitled like hell. Students shouldn't get to choose the dates for their own exam. Any university that allows for that is setting a terrible precedent and must be headed by completely useless admin.
Exactlyy! My bf's father is a literal billionaire and not one person knows in our class except me.
A 11-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
GNLU is full of these people, in every batch, and they dont stop at anything in order to politicize their intentions and selfish gains.
Well why didnt the alleged person then apply their “basic comprehension” skills before misrepresenting lmao
Nobody misrepresented as the batch. If the CR had basic comprehension issues, that’s his problem.
nah there are many rich students in law schools who are humble and kind
What does this have to do with "wokes" lol it's just classic rich kid behaviour
Dominance of privileged elite wokes, and consequent subordination of traditionalists from proletarian backgrounds, is a phenomenon across all universities in all countries. It’s a new class war.
You heard absolutely right. They are not elites btw they are pretending elites.