Read 57 comments as:
Filter By
Well you are clearly looking into this guy at twitter so might as well try talking to him there, or just wait till you get to try your luck out in the chambers.

Personally, I am waiting for the last option to happen XD
So I should create a Twitter account just to talk to him? 😭
Maybe yes. Open a twitter and then do some impulsive tweeting and then go for the guy or your end XD
It really isn't, my sense of humour is just twisted so it reads like that, please help I'm serious I keep stalking him on LinkedIn it's embarrassing 😭
Well, then, you know, how about just ... telling him and see if he is interested? Saves both of you a lot of time and avoids all the creepiness.
3, 4, 5 definitely. After that 2 is the best option but don't make any moves during your internship. Make a good impression, join that office after graduation and then go ahead.
I've no interest in litigation so joining that chamber is definitely not happening πŸ™ 3 sounds so creepy to me myself omg
I upvoted this - all the more reason to help me isn't it, please give me some suggestions 😭
Pyar word ko barbad mat karo. It's just infatuation which happens in this age.
All your suggestions are creepy. Just shoot your shot. Keep it real.
I lowkey agree. But where? And how? I don't have his number or anything
Yes just don't waste time in all these. Confront him and pour all feelings out. If he says yes good if not then move on.
Whether you are a guy or a girl, taking the roundabout route is never the correct option. You will just come across as lame as creepy. Just speak to him and ask him out. Also, be prepared for a no (he may not be single, or looking for a relationship). All the best!
WHERE? I have never met him and don't have any opportunity to do so
Do girls really find it so hard for this? Most guys I know will go on dates with ANY girl who even approaches them
After #metoo many working lawyers are (rightly) apprehensive about dating students.
Cool, just very different points of view, so no point taking digs at each other about growing up. Anyway, all the best to you!
Also, that’s pretty horrible advice because the guy will know that no one actually rings up a stranger to merely talk about some journal piece. Better advice would be for OP to just confess that she loves him and wants him to ask her out.
"Loves" him? Lol! Imagine hearing that from some random stranger you have never met! I will call the cops!
People do reach out to others if they have something substantial to discuss about the latter's work, like some concrete questions or feedback
Point taken about the stalkerness, but the traction bit seemed to have worked no? πŸ’€
Totally agreed. She doesn't know her personally, has never met him, doesn't know how he's like in real life, yet "falling" for him through internet stalking. I can't believe we are encouraging this nonsense
Overwrought verbosity. Pseudo-intellectual posturing, affected eloquence, grandiloquent excess, cloying verbosity, and whimsical indulgence in linguistic acrobatics
I hope you're not stupid enough to not realise that if you intern at the chambers where he's working, your chances of dating him would be about near to zero (considering he's not a creep and knows about POSH)
Girl, DO NOT mix profession with the personal. It's going to be hard enough for you to be taken seriously as a woman once you're out without you possibly looking like a fool over an infatuation.
Seconding this! Also the profession is a very gossipy space, so if it fails the story will spread and ruin your reputation.
A 4-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 5 days ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 4 days ago was not published.
A 32-word comment posted 4 days ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 4 days ago was not published.
A 1-word comment posted 4 days ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 4 days ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 4 days ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 4 days ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 4 days ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 4 days ago was not published.
A 1-word comment posted 4 days ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 4 days ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 4 days ago was not published.