Read 57 comments as:
Filter By
Hello everyone, I'm a lesbian girl (21) from a tier-1 NLU looking for a twin-sharing PG in proximity to CAM Mumbai office for the month of January. Preferably around my age but not older than mid 20s. Contact me anonymously at sabine-ren@proton.me
I'm 25 years old, currently an A2 at a Mumbai-based tier 1 firm. Can I send you an email?
Gay guy here 19, looking for a pg in Mumbai near indiabulls area for Nov and Dec. Interested "guys" drop a reply 🙈
Hey no need to attach him lol. Im the gay guy above btw. They probably are still under the societal pressures to even recognise others as something other than straight than to even assess themselves. It's okay. ive seen many super homophobic guys "experiment" and become full on drag clothes gay.
So basically it's a spectrum and everyone is on it. No-one is perfectly gay nor is anyone perfectly straight. Only society conditions everyone to be a perfect being, when that needn't be the case. Also I dont mean to characterise only gays and straights as perfect, its to show the spectrum.

(I didn't downvote this comment.
I am gay - same age bracket - same period of internship. Would you like to be roommates?
Never underestimate the power of law students to bring in the Tier of their NLUs in any convo
Then don't complain when straight people don't consider you of "similar standing".
As always, the proviso goes: be careful before meeting anyone you meet on the anonyous internet in person, always take lots of precaution, tell several people where you are going, meet in a public place for the first few times, potentially bring a friend, etc, and don't just share personal information without the require due diligence.

Caveat emptor, etc. That said, good luck on your room mate hunt! :)
With this one little para, Legally India sort of saved itself from potentially getting in legal trouble. Disclaimer thoda zor se likhlo bhai OP can be anyone - even a criminal.
Sorry, out of curiosity, how is your sexuality relevant to finding a roommate? Does it imply you are looking for girls? Guys? Straight girls? Lesbians? Gay guys? What
Because she wants to live with someone and maintain sexual intimacy? Also you know how safer it is to live with a stranger LI girl than a stranger LI guy?
That's not what she intended by saying "lesbian girl". She isn't excluding girls, she's making it exclusive for lesbian girls.
are you just dumb? she clearly doesn't want a male roomie? which girl will call a stranger LI Male user to her room as a roomie?
If a lesbian girl wants to share a room with another lesbian girl then it's fine but if I (Straight, Male) want to share a room with a straight female then everyone loses their mind🥲
Nobody really cares. Do whatever you want, as long all parties involved are consenting adults.
Really? Just try and post a similar thread where a Straight male is looking for a flatmate who is a straight female. The reaction and comments would be very different !
One of my batchmates (straight woman) is living in a flat with a straight male associate from AZB Mumbai.
Yes because straight men are dangerous people and will do anything to quench their sexual needs. Put a girl (or a certain kind of looking guy) in the same room and you have another front page article saying "live in partner alleges rape"
Come on, straight men are less creepy than lesbian women. And, I am a straight woman.
No they aren't. Atleast to straight women. Please dude u rnt a girl, don't mask
This straight up sounds rapey dude. Like you are even calling a straight man looking to experiment.