Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Please share reviews of HSA Advocates Mumbai and Delhi office for their litigation team. Do they pay on time now? And is it worth joining the firm?
Don't know about litigation but they have blue chip transactions in the Infra Financing space.
Not getting a job is better than joining here. A senior partner in Delhi office defrauded the firm lately. The amount of psychological abuse, manipulation, favouritism and general lack of empathy for life is stark in its Mumbai litigation office. Regressive mindset of the people there. Example- Each person is forced to call others as β€˜Sir’/ β€˜Ma’am’. Avoid. Can’t comment on its Delhi office.
DONT join. The partner in Mumbai office is only on paper and they do personal cases. Limited old cases with them. It is less pay, bad work and extremely toxic work culture in this team.
I have worked here. There were issues during the pandemic. However, they do pay on time, had that not been the case all would have left by now. Please do not pay heed to former disgruntled employees who take out their frustrations on platforms like these and bombard with comments for the sake of it. Now my experience is of a year back but I am sure not a lot would have changed by now.

Coming to personal cases, I agree, they do personal cases.