Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
Any updates on this new law firm by ex P&A partners? They recently represented Akasa air and amit has good reputation in market. They are hiring freshers so any idea how much they are paying?
You mean ex P&A partner and ex P&A SA? You would do well to enquire about their exit from their previous workplace.
Wasn't the reason most of the litigation team members left was because of the ex PnA Partner and his erratic n tughlaqi behaviour?
I recently interned there and they had a lot of work and good mandates including one investment arbitration. Should i consider applying to svarniti for associate trainee role? I'm a final year student
Trainee position is something started by the same partner in P&A where the role was same as an associate but you were paid half the salary and can be fired at will.
These people have been infamous for calling people to the office on Sundays. Ask anyone who has worked with them in past. AVOID! Of course, don't even ask about the reputation. Talk to people who have worked here earlier.
Bump! Has anyone interned here? How was the experience?

Can someone please talk about the CV value of this? Will this help me get better internships? I'm in 3rd year now