Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
This is absolutely false. Not saying it to hurt you, just factually. I personally know of a gay person working at a leading law firm and he didn’t need to change anything about himself. Many firms also vocally support Pride month etc. Best of luck :)
I'd just advice you to develop a thick skin as these firm cultures are messed up and they judge you on everything. I hope you find a safe working environment
For what it's worth try getting a T gender certificate from your local authority under the Transgender Persons Act 2019. In case of any issues it will help you to bring things up with HR.
Some firms like KCO are quite trans-friendly. Avoid LKS though, they're full of bigots of all kinds.
A 114-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
It's alright. You didn't have to work so hard to establish your credentials as a transphobic bigot. We all understand that you are one.
The only person trying to establish themselves as anything is you- trying to establish yourself as a moral authority and bearer of virtue. And the dude claiming hes a woman as if he could ever know what that even means.
Not really. They are just asking to be left alone to do their job. You are incapable of doing that it seems, so you're the moral authority.
Duh just admit that the very existence of trans people makes you feel uncomfortable. Your last sentence proved that you're nothing but a bigot. I know the OP personally, they're miles better as a human being than anything you'll ever be
Gender dysphoria is real and sometimes transitioning is the best solution.
A 355-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
That's a lot of generalization based off a few bad applies. It's like saying all men are rapists. Be better.