Read 41 comments as:
Filter By
How were the placements for the 2024 batch in both these colleges? Also which one was better comparitively?
Seen a lot of NLS, NALSAR, SLSP and NLIU kids use their alumni to get them the best kinds of opportunties since the alumni bases are pretty strong. Factoring the alumni aspect, I feel SLSP is better placed than MNLU.
SLS P placements have always been miles ahead of MNLU Mumbai. Among private options, SLS P is perhaps the best now, considering the bad ROI for Jindal and the SLS alumni circle.
about 5 at NALSAR, similar in NLS and NUJS I assume. 0 would be a viable number for SLSP I should say. And no, "offer for paralegalship" is not PPO, its a 6-9 months no pay labour without a guarantee, hardly albeit, of employment.
Arey usna bola na 5. What answers you wanna hear? Zero? Negative 1? Cause that’s not gonna happen
Better than MNLU Mumbai people who don't know the law nor have the alum to rely upon.
nope, equally bad sir. Also you dont need to know the law but the basics
Only MNLU people think so. The truth is that they have never been in the same league as even GLC, let alone SLSP.
SLSP alumni have frequently hired from top 3 NLUs, because their bosses are from there, sorry.
Lol, spoken like the a first year kid who has got no clue about the multiple law firm partners who are SLS alumni. Not in the same rank as the top NLUs, true, but miles ahead of MNLU Mumbai.
Dude I'm an associate at a tier 1 from a tier 1 NLU. SLS partners maybe, but tier 1 NLU ke log are Senior and equity partners who literally only matter. So alumni loyalty doesn't work
Much better than SLS p given that there was hiring freeze this year
A 6-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 69-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 118-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.